Hail & Wind Damage
Good Knight Roofing started in Colorado because of the number and intensity of hail and wind storms we sustain each year. We have years of experience and hundreds of successful insurance claim processes behind us.
8 Reasons Why You Should Call Good Knight Roofing (Here are the facts) regarding your Denver metro and Colorado Front Range roof repair.
1. You may have received hail damage.
2. Hail damage to your roof is not visible from the ground.
3. Leaks are not the only sign of roof damage.
4. Roofs being replaced in your neighborhood are a definite indication you may have hail damage.
5. Shingle manufacturers will no longer warrant their products when exposed to any acts of God, such as hail storms or storms of unusual intensity.
6. Your roof warranty may be no longer in effect as of the storm according to manufacurer’s warranties.
7. Hail damage will really become visible 2 to 3 years down the road.
8. Insurance companies require the homeowner to file a claim within a specified time frame after the date of loss. (some as few as 180 days)